What is Carp 25% Finish Concentrate (500 gr +)
Carp 25% Finish Concentrate – for feeding carp fish from 500 gr + final fish weight.
- Highly digestible for the best performance and farmer’s benefits;
- Made with high quality raw materials;
- Provides more digestibility;
- Specially optimized ration for the finish phase of carp farming;
- Provides fish’s meat with high quality taste characteristics;
Is made with omega 3 fatty acid complex – Profish Omega, which provides final product’s fatty acid values to be fully balanced
Carp should be provided with feed by a feeder or via hand scattering into the water;
During hand feeding method, it is recommended to feed Carp two times per day: early morning and in the afternoon (if the water temperature is 20 degrees and more, three-time feeding per day is recommended).
It is recommended to feed Carps at the same place because carp easily tend to remember feeding place.
Warning: Bad quality water, less oxygen, heavy metals, acidity, unclean water, biological pollution, organic waste and many different viral, bacterial, fungal diseases in a pond can have a negative influence on the carp’s health and productivity.